**BSG Brand Assets and Style Guide**
Last modified: 2020-12-16
(##) Boston Sculptors Gallery Logo
When using the BSG logo:
* Don’t crowd the logo. Use the correct amount of free space around the logo
* Mind the size. On a standard screen, the logo should not appear smaller than 150 pixels wide, and no smaller than 1.125 in (width) or 0.25 in (height) in print.
* The logo should be used in a vector format, such as SVG, PDF, or EMF (in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint). Please do not convert it to PNG or JPG.
* Never alter the logo. Please don’t stretch it, add a texture, or use a drop shadow.
* If you want to place the logo on a picture or color other than white, please make sure to pick the color that will be the most visible.
(##) Boston Sculptors Gallery Letterhead
(##) Using the Logo and Letterhead in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Earlier versions of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint do not support the
insertion of PDFs or SVGs in documents. Please use the EMF format if you
wish to create documents with these products.
(##) Boston Sculptors Gallery Fonts
Documents produced for BSG shows, such as press releases and postcards,
should use Myriad Pro as the main text font.
The BSG Logo uses Stone Sans Semi for "Boston Sculptors Gallery" and
Gill Sans MT Pro for "Established 1992".
(##) Dates and Times
Days of the week should be separated by a en dash (–) with spaces in between.
Times should be specified by am or pm without a space between the number
and the time period. If a duration spans noon, use the same en dash and
white space separators.
Wednesday – Sunday, 11am – 5pm
Friday May 13, 5–8pm
(##) Document Examples and Templates